Window Cleaning & Replacement
Green Service Team (GST) offers professional window cleaning services for residential dwellings and commercial buildings, as well as glass and window replacement.
Green Service Team (GST) can also provide construction cleanup.
- GST cleans most windows using "green" or environmentally friendly cleaning agents, water, squeegees, as well as lint free towels.
- Whenever possible, GST uses a water-fed-pole and spot free purifier system allowing us to safely and professionally clean up to 3 stories from the ground.
- GST has trained technicians to operate boom lifts up to 3 stories, as needed.
- Energy Efficient Glass and Window Replacement.
- Free estimates and measurements for window installations.
5 Tips on How to Clean Your Home or Business Windows
If it rains, you may feel like you need to take your car to get it cleaned, right? What about your windows and screens at your home or business? They get dirty too! By following just a few steps, you can make your home or business windows look like new.
- Use a cleaning agent that cuts grime. I recommend plant based bio-degradable. We owe it to our planet
- Use a squeegee, they do the best job and will not smear the glass. Keep blade clean so it won't streak.
- Do not use a spray bottle to apply cleaning agent on the windows! Use the equivalent of a mop head.
- If you want to use steel wool to remove caked on dirt, use "0000" type.
- Do not expect great results your first time. There are imperfections in most glass installed today that make your windows appear to be less than perfect.